QNAP VioStor-5020 NVR is a high performance network video surveillance system for high-end, convenient, and reliable IP-based real-time monitoring and video recording. Powered by Intel 1.6GHz CPU and 1GB DDRII memory, the Linux-embedded NVR supports 20-channel M-JPEG/ MPEG4/ H.264 recording from AXIS, ACTi, Arecont, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, EDIMAX, ELMO, EtroVision, GANZ, iPUX, IQeye, LevelOne, Linksys, MOBOTIX, Panasonic BB/ BL/ i-Pro, SANYO, SONY, TOA, TOSHIBA, TRENDnet, VIVOTEK & Y-CAM IP-based security cameras. With five high-speed hot-swappable SATA hard drives, the VioStor-5020 NVR supports long-term and high performance megapixel recording (up to 8 megapixels) from various IP cameras anytime, anywhere over the web and independent of any PC. With advanced RAID protection by RAID 0/ 1/ 5/ 5+ Hot spare/ 6/ 6+ Hot spare/ JBOD, the NVR enables secure data protection.
The VioStor-5020 NVR offers high quality video recording and is yet simple to use and easy to maintain. It is an ideal end-to-end network surveillance system for system integrators, SMB, and enterprise users.
Powerful 产品特征 of VioStor-5020 NVR:
- Exclusive Linux-embedded system, Intel 1.6GHz CPU & 1GB DDRII memory. Ultra stable, reliable and high performance recording surveillance system
- Real-time monitoring and recording (video/ audio) from versatile network cameras (up to 20 channels)
- High quality recordings in motion-JPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 (depends on camera)
- Support megapixel recording with high recording performance (up to 8 megapixels)
- Complete recording features: schedule recording, alarm recording, alarm recording schedule, motion-detection recording, pre-alarm, and post-alarm recordings, etc.
- Ultra large storage capacity (up to 10TB) for long-term recording
- CMS inside: Highly expandable for monitoring up to 120 channels from a remote PC
- Powerful remote management: access and playback recordings by web browser, FTP, and Network Neighborhood anytime, anywhere
- Trouble-free 6-step installation
- Smart search of IP cameras for quick configuration
- Centralized monitoring with "Click-to-Go" PTZ control and adjustable display mode
- Digital zoom for monitoring and playback
- Easy drag and drop to change the display order of the monitoring channels
- Event notification on monitoring and real-time email notification
- Detailed event and system logs (includes users' networking services and recordings access record)
- Schedule remote replication to NAS (Network Attached Storage) to back up recordings
- Unique online user list function and access authority control
- Multi-channel playback at different speeds
- Intelligent automatic system startup when power resumes after power outage
- Ultra-high-end RAID (RAID 0/ 1/ 5/ 5+ Hot spare / 6/ 6+ Hot spare/ JBOD) to protect all the important recordings in the most secure way!
- Hot-swap hard drive design
- Unique Online RAID Capacity Expansion & Online RAID Level Migration
- Touch-N-Go PC-less RAID setup via LCD panel for the first time installation
- One-touch video backup button for easy recording data copy
- Green NVR Solution: Power-saving design at only 57~76.39W!
[71.54 ~ 76.39W Write/Read (RAID5)] [57.69 ~ 60.01W Write/Read (Single)]
[PC-based is around 300W~350W ]
- Two Gigabit LAN ports for Load Balancing, Failover, or Multi-LAN configuration
- Support UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) for 24x7 service
- DOM architecture with embedded Fail-safe dual OS for enhanced reliability
Powerful Surveillance 产品特征
|Powerful remote live monitoring, recording and playback surveillance system|
The VioStor-5020 NVR is an instant surveillance system providing professional grade live video recording and real-time remote monitoring/playback service.
|High quality recordings in motion-JPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 (depends on camera)|
All-in-one Recording Functions
- Continuous/ Manual/ Schedule recording
- Alarm recording (by motion detection or sensor triggered)
- Alarm recording schedule
Users can set different recording schedules for different cameras. Up to 15 schedules are supported for each camera.
Variety Live Video Monitoring
- 1/ 4/ 6/ 8/ 9/ 10/ 12/ 16/ 20/ 25/ 36/ 42-channel and sequential display mode
- Exclusive Picture-in-Picture mode
Digital Zoom for Monitoring and Playback
The VioStor-5020 NVR supports digital zoom function for more flexible monitoring and playback. It is a powerful function for megapixel IP cameras.
You can connect to the VioStor-5020 and add other QNAP NVR servers for monitoring up to 120 channels from a remote PC over LAN or WAN.
|Easy Drag and Drop Function on Monitoring|
The VioStor-5020 NVR provides easy drag and drop to change the display order of the monitoring channels for different monitoring management target!
The VioStor-5020 NVR supports audio recording for complete surveillance. (depends on camera)
|High Performance Megapixel Recording (Up to 8 Megapixels) |
The VioStor-5020 NVR supports high performance megapixel recording (up to 8 megapixels) from various IP cameras anytime, anywhere over the web and independent of any PC.
|Smart Control of PTZ & Speed Dome Cameras|
The VioStor-5020 NVR enables the users to adjust the PTZ cameras directly by the web user interface.
|Support Monitoring Preset Position Control|
You can view different preset positions of the camera by clicking the number buttons on the monitoring page.
|Event Notification on Monitoring|
When alarm recording is enabled and an event occurs, an alarm icon is shown instantly on monitoring page. You can click the icon to view the alert details.
|Powerful Pre-alarm and Post-alarm Recording|
The VioStor-5020 NVR supports pre-alarm and post-alarm recording, which is used to record additional details before and after an event occurs.
|Real-time Email Notification|
The VioStor-5020 NVR sends alert e-mails to the administrator immediately in case of system error or emergent events.
|E-map for Easy Preview of the Camera Location|
The VioStor-5020 NVR provides exclusive E-map function for users to upload the pictures of the monitoring locations.
The VioStor-5020 NVR provides real-time monitoring as well as real-time snapshot. Users can take a snapshot of the monitoring screen anytime.
Multi-channel Playback at Different Speed
The VioStor-5020 NVR supports playback of the recording data from different monitoring channels. It also provides the Express Quad View Playback that you can either divide the selected time equally into four playback views or load four consecutive cameras to play.
Easy Data Search by Date & Time and Alarm Event
The VioStor-5020 NVR supports quick search of recording data by date and time, and alert events.
|Recordings can be Played by Windows Media Player|
Users can play the files by Windows Media Player. There is no need to install unique program or convert the files to other formats.
|Flexible Adjustment of the Length of Recording Files|
The VioStor-5020 NVR enables the users to flexibly adjust the length of the recording files.
|Powerful Schedule Remote Replication|
The VioStor-5020 NVR supports Schedule Remote Replication to NAS to back up recording data in a more secure way.
|Detailed Record of All Events|
The VioStor-5020 NVR provides detailed event logs of system warning, hard disk error, network disconnection, UPS status, and users' networking services and recordings access record.
Easy to Use
|Easy System Setup in 6 Steps|
The VioStor-5020 NVR provides quick setup for users to complete installation in 6 simple steps.
|Intuitive Web-based User Interface|
All system configurations, monitoring, and playback can be finished by the web-based interface.
|Smart Search of IP Camera for Quick Settings|
QNAP provides an intelligent software utility Finder for quick IP camera search and system settings.
|Convenient Quick Link Buttons of Network Camera|
Besides configuring the network cameras by the administration interface of NVR, users can make use of the quick link buttons to access the management interface of the network cameras to configure the cameras.
Excellent Hardware Design
Intel 1.6GHz CPU and 1GB DDRII Memory for Superior System Performance
The VioStor-5020 NVR is an ideal & powerful network video surveillance system designed for SMB and Enterprise. Powered by Intel 1.6GHz CPU and 1GB DDRII memory, it delivers superior performance for surveillance applications.
Green NVR Solution: Linux Embedded System with Low Power Consumption
The Linux-based NVR is more power-saving and less vulnerable to virus attack compared to PC-based surveillance solution.
Touch-N-Go PC-less Installation by LCD Display
The handy LCD display on the VioStor-5020 NVR provides a speedy and easy approach to initialize the NVR and set up the RAID configuration without using any computer. You can use the handy LCD to finish the first time installation in 3 simple steps. The NVR will automatically complete the hard disk formatting and RAID building. When the system is ready, users can check or configure the IP settings, physical disk info, volume info, system info, shut down or reboot the NVR etc.
Ultra-low System Noise, Superior Cooling Design
The low-noise fan of the NVR keeps the hard disks and the system in low temperature for long-term operation. The mesh cover dissipates system heat effectively.
Dual Gigabit LAN Ports
Two Gigabit LAN ports for load balancing, failover, or multi-LAN configuration
Support 5 High-speed SATA Hard Drives
SATA hard drives are faster than IDE hard drives, which enhance recording and playback performance.
Storage Capacity up to 10 TB for Long-term Recording
The VioStor-5020 NVR is an excellent choice for long-time recording and saving large amount of recording data.
DOM Architecture with Embedded Fail-safe Dual OS for Enhanced Reliability
All the OS and applications are embedded on the DOM. The VioStor-5020 allows system booting without accessing the physical disk sectors and that prevents unsuccessful system startup caused by bad block sectors or file errors on the hard drives. Two operating systems are built on the DOM for system booting alternatively upon every system startup. When one fails, the other one will be used to boot up instead, and the failed OS is recoverable from the other healthy OS.
Lockable HDD Tray
The NVR provides lockable HDD trays to protect the physical hard drives.
High Reliability and Smart 产品特征
Powerful Security Control and Network Services
|Powerful authority management|
The NVR enables the administrator to configure monitoring and playback authority of specified cameras for different users. The authority can be set for up to 32 users. Different monitoring and playback rights can be assigned for individual user.
Powerful host access control
The administrator can specify the connections to be allowed and denied to access NVR.
Provide On-line User list
You can view the record of users currently logged on and previously logged on to the NVR.
Built-in DDNS support
The NVR supports dynamic DNS (DDNS). You can register a unique domain name from a DDNS service provider and assign it to your NVR.
Built-in NTP server
The date and time of the network cameras can be synchronized with the NVR.
Convenient data access
Users can access the recording data on the NVR by the following ways, multiple network resource sharing mechanisms are provided for users to access, maintain and play the recording files:
- Network Neighborhood (SMB/ CIFS)
- Web File Management (HTTP)
- FTP server